The New Orleans House is the only gay all-male guest house on Duval Street. Located in the heart of Old Town Key West you will be just steps away from everything Key West offers, from shopping and fine art galleries to the exciting nightlife and variety of entertainment.
Start your day with our continental breakfast served on the Grand Balcony overlooking Duval Street, then bask in the sun on the private sun deck overlooking the pool and hot tub (restricted to men only*). Though the pool-side garden bar is open to the public, the entire pool area is clothing optional and restricted to men only*.
If you want to stay where all of the action is, New Orleans House is where you want to be. Located about the Bourbon Street Pub the party goes on until 4:00 AM. Some of our rooms are located above the dance floor and you may be able to heart the music and feel the rhythm right in your room.**
Bourbon Street Pub hosts many different parties throughout the year along with live entertainment, the best male dancers in South Florida and so much more.
* On Tuesday Nights, “Ladies Night”, our garden bar is also open to women after 5 PM. The sundecks remain men only. Friday Tea Dance is an all welcome dance pool party from 5 to 8 PM.
** Quieter rooms are available. If you prefer a quieter room please inquire when reserving your room.
- Gay. Exclusively or almost exclusively gay men
- Air conditioning
- Bar with full range of alcoholic beverages
- Parking available
- Guestrooms with balcony
- Guestrooms with television
- Outdoor seating, terrace or garden
- Swimming pool
- Whirlpool / jacuzzi / hot tub
- Massage on offer
- Work-out equipment available
- Meals. Extensive menu available
- Overnight guests allowed
- Shows or other events
- Free WiFi
open: All year; rooms from US$ 119-459; breakfast from 8-11h; number of rooms: 11
724 Duval Street | Key West